Zoeller Ministries is selling our racecar that was used for our ”Kids Racing For Life” program.
It is a 1989 Porsche 944T, that has not been on the track for the past two years due to Covid.
It will be the car, the trailer and all the supplies, parts, wheels and tires that are with it. The trailer is very well
equipped with a remote control electric wench so that the car can be loaded by one person,
it has a rear loading door with attached aluminum extension ramps to allow for the splitter front.
The car has a new set of Schroth 3” Racing 6 point ”Enduro Belts” for both sides, also a F.A.S.T. driver/passenger cooling system, for cool shirt and blower. Two new Corbeau seats.
The year before the car was donated to the ministry it won its class season championship. It has been set up for endurance to reduce maintenance cost.
For additional information and photos, please contact me. Contact information is on the Contact page.
- Porsche 944T 1989 acquired by the ministry in 2008
- Rebuilt in 2009, bodywork done by Liberty Composites (aircraft)
- Engine rebuild by Till's Automotive (Dave Till, certified Porsche Mechanic)
- Car maintained by Till's Import Car Clinic
- Refurbished 2016
- Seats: Corbeau racing seats (see photos)
- 6 point Schroth 3“ Racing Enduro Belts. (see photos)
- F.A.S.T. (Fresh Air Systems Technologies) cooling system, cool shirt & hose system.
- SAFECRAFT Fire System, 6 nozzle. (2 engine, 2 cockpit, 2 fuel area)(see Photos)
- Sets of extra wheels and tires, track, slicks, wets.
- New windshield
- 4 pin hood.
- Tow hook
- Radio system wiring, roof top antenna.
- Padded roll cage, front.
- Plexie side storage windows, cam lock.
- 1999 / USCA Car Trailer 5 door. (See Photos)
- V-nose with double doors
- Power jack
- Side door Passenger side.
- Full length awing. (see photos)
- Access panel / door, drivers' side.
- Shore power hookup, and interior electric wiring front and back.
- Built in trickle charger.
- Remote control electric wench that reaches behind trailer for one person loading.
- with Ramp Aluminum Rear door with aluminum ramps attached to allow splitter loading.
- Full size spare in well.
- Full set of tie down straps.
- Multi-Aluminum trailer shelves (see photos)
- Aluminum fuel can rack
- Aluminum utility rack on side door with desk.
- Aluminum Race Tire Racks in front.
- Electric trailer brakes.
- Several boxes of parts.
to see photo gallery of the ministry's Porsche 944T.
When You Can't Get To Church, We Bring Church To You!
Zoeller Motorsports Ministries - A Not For
Profit 501(c)3 Florida Corporation
P O Box 100828
Cape Coral, FL 33910